Asian Pork and Cabbage Salad
You will need:
1 lb pork tenderloin, cut in medallions
3 green onions, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, julianned
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 can Mandarin oranges, reserve the juice
1/8 cup gluten free soy sauce
1/4 cup Gluten free vegetable broth
Salt, Pepper to taste
1.4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp crush red pepper flakes
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
1 bunch red leaf lettuce
- In a wok, on med-hi heat, heat oil and saute pork with the whites of the onions, bell pepper, garlic and spices.
- When pork is cooked, add oranges and 1/4 cup juice, soy sauce. Simmer, slowly adding another 1/2 juice with 1.4 cup vegetable broth. Simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool while the salad is prepared.
- Mix together, sprinkling the green onion parts on top and serve with cold green tea,
- Total prep time: 40 minutes. Serves:4 people.