Turkey Salad

Left over turkey...there is nothing sweeter or better the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas than left over turkey. Well, it's July and I have decided to buy turkey legs. Unbeknownst to me, even though I have known this man for 12 years and have seen him eat turkey before, my husband tells me he can not stand turkey legs. I look at him with a puzzled look on my face and think, what am I going to do with these turkey legs then. So I looked in my pantry and came up with this recipe.

Turkey Salad

1 lb shredded turkey meat
1 celery stalk, chopped
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 avocado, diced
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup chopped pecans
2 TBSP mayonnaise




-->Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Chill and serve with avocado and tomato slices. Happy Eating!




Comments

Popular Posts