Ham and Swiss Cheese Pasta Bake
You will need:
1 Package of ham cubes
1 1/2 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
1 package of gluten free shell pasta
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons butter, melted
salt and pepper to taste
1 pinch of dry mustard
- Make pasta according to package instructions. Preheat oven to 350* and grease large casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together egg, milk, butter, 1/2 cup cheese, and dry mustard together.
- Rinse pasta in cool water, mix in the egg mixture. Add ham and tomatoes with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with rest of cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with a nice green salad.