Gluten Free Ham and Pea Pasta Salad

Gluten Free Ham and Pea Pasta Salad

My husband and I use to go to Ruby Tuesdays quite frequently. I loved the salad bar and one of my favorites on the salad bar was a pasta salad. I seriously could have eaten my weight in this salad. When I was diagnosis with Celiacs, I was saddened that many of my favorite restaurants did not cater to my dietary needs. So, yet again, I decided that I can remake this salad into a gluten free version...and I did. 
This salad is great for summer picnics and BBQ. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Perfect, also, for lunches and a quick snack. From my kitchen to yours.

You will need:
1-2 packages of gluten free ham cubes
1 box of gluten free spiral pasta, cooked according to package
1/2 cup diced onions
1 1/2 cups of fresh English Peas

Sauce:
2/3 cups of Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 honey
salt and pepper to taste
-Whisk together

Directions:
-->Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. 
-->Chill and serve.
Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular Posts